Friday, 4 April 2014

HOLY FRICK ON A STICK WITH A BRICK.

LIKE REALLY.
So do you all remember the day I gave Thirty Seconds To Mars the books I made for them? You should, because it's pretty much all I've been talking about. Do you remember how Jared told me he loved the front cover of Volume Two and he should put it on a t-shirt??
WELL HE DID.
JARED LETO JUST USED MY DESIGN ON TWO OFFICIAL THIRTY SECONDS TO MARS TEES. I THINK I MIGHT BE HAVING A SEIZURE.
People are going to buy those tops. Own those tops. WEAR THOSE TOPS.
HELP. I'M NOT COPING. THERE IS TOO MUCH AWESOME TO HANDLE!
How exactly am I meant to resume my normal life right now?? Oh that's right; I don't. Stuff normal; I live closer to the edge. I feel like I can do ANYTHING right now. Anything. First on my list...Become a literary superstar. Oh it's happening. Just you watch. Jump and touch the SKY.
Xo

You can read about all my adventures with Thirty Seconds To Mars on the Australian leg of the #LoveLustFaithDreamsTour HERE.



UPDATE: They made those tees. I now own one and I wore it to a show, where Jared told me it was "fucking amazing"...IT. WAS. INCREDIBLE. You can read about it HERE.