Thursday, 24 April 2014

The 9 Phases of Post-Concert Depression

I just wanted to share this with you all to prove to you that Post-Concert Depression (PCD) IS a real thing. Google told me so. If it's on the Internet, it has to be true. That's how the Internet works, right??

I'm currently in Phase Seven, in which I've decided that it is perfectly logical to travel seven states across the country across the PLANET to see a certain band again. I mean that's totally normal, right? Sure, it sounds a little insane, but if that's what it takes to get my fix feel alive again experience pure unadulterated joy --

Hmmm. I think I may have a problem.
Yes this is a cult.

Enjoy!

 
By Cassie Whitt
 
 
 
I took this picture in Perth, almost exactly one month ago.
It feels so surreal.
Is it September yet??
 
 
 
 
If you are questioning my sanity:
 
a) I'm not weird, strange, off or crazy; my reality is just different to yours.
c) You can read about the last time I saw them HERE.
d) If you do (c), bring tissues.
e) I may cry just thinking about it. Oh take me back to the start.