Tuesday, 3 June 2014

This Is A Call To Arms

If you have ever questioned how I or so many like me can love “just a band” so much, read this.

If you have ever questioned yourself for loving “just a band” so much, read this.

If you miss the guys and need to feel connected to them again, read this.

If you are feeling uninspired, weary, or like you can’t fight for your dreams anymore, read this.

If you’ve ever questioned the intelligence of saying, “F#%k it; I’m fighting for what I believe in”, read this.

If you need a reason to believe in yourself and the beauty of your dreams, read this.
 

Basically…You all need to read this. Right now.
 
 
 
by Anthony Kuzminski
 
 
 
I have never read a more accurate or a more moving review in my life. Huge thanks to @Rob_Cosby for sharing this. It was two days ago and the effect it had on me still hasn’t worn off. I’m walking around in a bubble of sunshine, lollipops and rainbows everywhere. That’s what they* do to me. They make me so happy that I don’t even know what to do with myself. They really, really do.

 

*That would be these three wonderful men, in case you haven’t been paying attention.