Sunday, 24 January 2016

Hi. It's like 'hello', only shorter.

It’s been a long time since I’ve even thought about posting something here.

As it is, I don’t know what I want to say now. Which doesn’t inspire a lot of confidence.
I just wanted to say hi, I guess. Let you all know that I’m still here. Vaguely. Barely. Hardly. Assuming there is still a ‘you all’ around to say hi to.

I haven’t been writing.

Well no, that’s a lie. I’ve been writing every day. I just haven’t been writing something worth sharing. I haven’t been writing for an audience. I’ve been writing for me. And M, but he doesn’t count. Ha.

Sometimes when I remember some of the upbeat Yay-Sparkle-Rainbows-Things-Get-Better posts that I wrote here, I want to go back in time and kick that girl in the teeth. Hard. Things don’t get better. Things pretend to get better, but only so that they can fall spectacularly apart.

Again.
And again.
And again.

Hmmm. This isn’t what I meant to say.
I’m drunk on sleep deprivation.

Anyway. I just wanted to say hi to anyone who is still around. I will be back to posting regularly eventually. One day soon. Hopefully sooner than soon.



Xo